Warranty, Return, and Repair Policy
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
All jewelry is under warranty for any manufacturing defects (in material or workmanship) for one year from the date of purchase. Should there be a manufacturing flaw in your jewelry your covered for one free repair or replacement. This does not cover lost/stolen items including lost stones, scratches, damages caused by accident (bent ring, broken chain), improper care, use or storage of the product, unauthorized modification (resizing or any repair work done by a third party), or normal wear and tear including wear of plating and fading.
Email email@example.com providing order number and proof of defect (images). Shipping will be covered for customers based in the US only. Upon inspection, if we determine that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, you will be notified with a repair quote if applicable.
We make our products to last. Should your item need a repair (such as broken chain or replating) email firstname.lastname@example.org providing order number and images. We will provide repair fee estimates but cannot make guarantees until we see the item. Customer is responsible for shipping the repair to us. Once received any additional fees will be discussed with you prior to your repairs completion.
PLEASE NOTE: all repairs take approx. 10-20 days depending on the volume of orders and the level of repair required.
Customer satisfaction is our priority. If you’re unhappy with your order, we will gladly accept returns (*exclusions apply) for store credit or exchanges. Please reach out to us at email@example.com within 10 days of delivery to initiate a return. Item must be returned unworn, in original packaging and shipped within 10 days of receiving return authorization.
- All returns must be initiated within 10 days of receiving the item
- Returns are eligible for exchange or store credit.
- Returns must be unworn, undamaged, and unaltered.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging, including any boxes or pouches or gifts with purchase.
- Please take extra care when packing fragile products to ensure they will not be damaged in transit.
- Return Exclusions:
- All personalized (including initials), engravable, and custom orders are final sale.
- All diamond items are final sale.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- An 8-10% restocking fee will be deducted from credited amount.
We do not cover return shipping cost and are not responsible for return items lost or damaged in the mail. .It is strongly suggested return packages are insured for the cost of the item. If we do not receive your return package as described above we reserve the right to refuse your return.